Discuss trainings,courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

szewcu77

Hello everybody
I am polish and I would like to start working as an electrician.
I am technician electrician.
Ive finished vocational school 3yrs full time 1995-electrician
and technical secondary school 3yrs full time 1998-technician electrician
Ive finished schools in Poland,so I must translate my papers.
I have not worked as an electrician,so I forgot lots of things.
Pls can You advice me what course I need to do,where to register etc.
Ive no idea how to start.
Do I need to do nvq or my qualification is higher than nvq? Do I need refreshing course to remind everything,or 17th edition?
Pls help me.
Regards.

First step translate through UK Naric, that way colleges will know what level you are at and can advise the right course.
17th edition for sure
Depending on what Naric say you have equivalent qualification to, this will determine what else you do

Reply to trainings,courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Im sure this has been asked a thousand times. I'm 45 and live in n.irleand and am want to start my late journey into becoming an electrician, i...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I just move to UK and I'm a qualified electrician in Hong Kong. I tried ENIC to certificate my qualification which I have and ENIC...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone, Got a question and looking for some of your opinions. My brother is a qualified electrician and I'll be asking him the same when...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any C&I technicians/ engineers out there who can offer some advice on their training path/ the required training path for this industry? I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock