Discuss tricorder for sale- ex mr spock in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ayjay

i would like to offer a genuine pre-owned tri-corder, spock gave it to me i think
and another one too(not working the dilithim crystal battery packed up
or a bad connection?( souloo probably messed with it ) should a
buyer get access to dylithim crystal batterys in 2637-ish the tricorders would be useful in a cave but not on planet earth
starting price
10/6d

you'd make a fortune if you went to the planet zylon3, where they have invented a miracle hair restorer. capt. picard will pay 5000 galactic credits.

christ , you cant even get your dim witted ramblings factually correct

Dilithium crystals are used to power ships engines , not any hand held devices due to the extremely dangerous anti-matter injection process involved.

;-)

escaped that fate. doctors wanted me to have a flu jab. i said stick it in your own arse.

you mean like bones does in star trek? anyway, i don't want a dose of the flu. i can catch my own if i want.

Is the interface protocol Android 4.4 kitkat compatible? If it is, I might be interested. But I’m not paying any more than six thousand eight hundred Altairian dollars.:patriot:

unfortunately it's only compatible with mars bars at the present, but i'm working in a solution based on the theory that all matter is edible.

You could be on to something there. I had some Tachyon cake washed down with some Raktajino the day after tomorrow but it went through me like a Porsche. It will be edible but will be giving me some terrible indigestion.

ah. tachyon cake. very unstable. you should have exposed it to dirrillunium ray treatment for a period of not less than 4 hours. this would have neutralised the cantonium di-ethyl-oxide which reacts badly with raktajino when imbibed by humans who, unlike other life forms, utilise hydrochloric acid in the digestion process.

arrrrgh. made a booboo. i said 4 hours. i meant 4 ziconian hours. they are only equivalent to 4 earth minutes as zirconia orbits 60 times faster than earth. if you have overdosed, please contact your earth witch doctors for antidote. i have some for sale @ 20,000 raptonian dollars per earth ounce.

at today's exchange rate it's 10 raptonian dollars to 1 pint of your earth real ale.

sold- even the broken one
yeoman rand materialized in the pub(by the gents) and had a look at them, said scottie has spare parts on top of his wardrobe by the old vhs tapes
bought me a pint and a promise of a grope later-- well in 2793 ish
neat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enemy_Within_(Star_Trek:_The_Original_Series)

I think ajay has been through the transporter cycle too many times, probably left some of his chromosomes floating about in sub space, there is a warning here, sometimes when using the transporter, if by any chance you come into contact with the matter stream containing ajay's missing bits the consequences would be dire, imagine being reconstituted and having bits of ajay to put up with, ughhhh

Reply to tricorder for sale- ex mr spock in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock