Discuss Triton Cara Shower in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

ChrisEA

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone has come across the same problem that I am now facing?
Replaced old 8.5kw shower with new Triton Cara 8.5kw.
Also replaced pull switch with new MK Double Pole 45 amp with neon.
The cables are only 6 years old and are 10mm T&E with runs of around 15 ft from the board to the pull switch and 6-8 ft from the pull switch to the shower unit.
The 40 amp type B breaker checked out ok but tripped a couple of times after the new shower was fitted.
Problem is now, was called yesterday (yeh, Sunday) the trip had gone but wont reset, i.e. wont even budge!!
Have checked the shower, switch and all the cables without fault.
Any ideas please?
Regards.
Chris.

if the MCB will not budge, it's goosed. gerf00ked, it's not resting, it's an ex-MCB.

Was walking round big orange shed on Sunday as missus wanted a playhouse for the boy. I came across a shelf end stacked high and wide with triton cara for £50each inc vat. I was suspicious as to why they were so cheap...

probably a loss leader, like the BG Cus.

how can you watch too much monty python? that's like listening to too much pink floyd. not possible.

how can you watch too much monty python? that's like listening to too much pink floyd. not possible.

Tel now yer talking Pink Floyd one of the greats, out o context have you seen those "old guys rule " t shirts my Mrs got me one "The dark side of the shed" by plank floored awesome

Reply to Triton Cara Shower in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a strange one ive been told by everyone ive called had a triton t70xr 8.5kw The water started running cold like the tco kicked in after a...
Replies
Views
Hi, The shower pull chord switch has snapped at my mom’s home and having unscrewed the switch I discovered a horror show(see pic). So I’ve had...
Replies
Views
This could possible have been a poll, but really just opening up for suggestions and feedback on where folks think an isolation switch for an...
Replies
Views
At a bread and butter job, loose socket, socket not working, change two lights. Sticking out rather like a sore thumb was this (I removed the wire...
Replies
Views
This from a while ago but reading about everyone elses problems tonight made me remember this one. The original job was the lights in a recent...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock