Discuss Trouble logging on etc ....... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

Octopus

I keep getting this on my laptop and ipad when trying to log in - sometimes happens on my mobile too

Trouble logging on etc ....... AVG 2 - EletriciansForums.net

No problems viewing when not logged in

Any ideas

thanks

having trouble loading this right now!

Think that might be to do with your firewall/security software, thinking this is a dodge ware site.

SWD will probably say, you've be visiting too many naughty sites, and you laptop is just getting over suspicious :)

I also have issues logging on my mobile away from home too ... so that sort of rules out the AVG ...

Think that might be to do with your firewall/security software, thinking this is a dodge ware site.

SWD will probably say, you've be visiting too many naughty sites, and you laptop is just getting over suspicious :)
The camera is on and the site has detected that Murdoch is sat on his sofa in his underpants with a jar of smooooooooth peanut butter and a box of tissues.

I can delve further in to the logs of anyone on here to check their history and take snapshots, I accept PayPal payments for discretion and before I post them up.

@Gavin John Hyde , as much as I'd like to investigate, I would require more access privileges than I have here and I would also need physical access to Murdoch's PC etc.

Since neither of those are likely to manifest any time soon, I've got the popcorn out and am watching with anticipation :)

I would say I also have AVG (probably not for much longer though but that's another story) and I've not experienced anything weird with the forums, nor have I had any problems surfing and accessing them, and obviously there hasn't been a massive outcry from other members, so if it were my PCs etc. playing up I'd be running malware scans etc. to be sure they hadn't been compromised.

I've never been able to log onto the IET forums, I tried signing up with a Google, Yahoo and Live email accounts but none of them let me log in with the password I made during the sign up process.

I browse via a Google proxy server, not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Reply to Trouble logging on etc ....... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock