Discuss Trouble logging on etc ....... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lee reported the pm you sent him about the issues you had and I’ve tweaked a few settings in the background. Must have done the trick for now.

Well .... That's a sort of answer ...

What settings?
What do you mean by “That’s a sort of answer...”? It’s an answer and that’s it. As for the settings that’s a staff issue that we are working on. Should maybe remind myself not to waste 2 hours trying to help people out.

What do you mean by “That’s a sort of answer...”? It’s an answer and that’s it. As for the settings that’s a staff issue that we are working on. Should maybe remind myself not to waste 2 hours trying to help people out.

Seems like I've hit a nerve.

Such settings stop people from logging on and contributing ....... not exactly what a website needs

Dan's plumbers forum doesn't have these issues ............. nor does it have the "dumb" and "old" options either .............

Seems like I've hit a nerve.

Such settings stop people from logging on and contributing ....... not exactly what a website needs

Dan's plumbers forum doesn't have these issues ............. nor does it have the "dumb" and "old" options either .............
No nerve hit here, all I did was waste my time sorting out a problem only to be questioned about it. The dumb and old have been discussed before so I'm not opening up that can of worms again. At least the others who had issues logging on are a bit more appreciative.

Reply to Trouble logging on etc ....... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We usually always rock this but we've not had it active for a while for conflict reasons. But I've just enabled it. But only people logged in...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT log in problems.
Is anyone else having trouble logging into the NAPIT portal site. It just keeps saying wrong password. This is on several different machines and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have supplied my Shed with a 6mm SWA cable into a nice consumer unit. In there I have a 6Amp MCB for the lights and a 16 A supplying a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm new here. I have just finished my NVQ and waiting to do my AM2. I have a question on selectivity as it has always slightly confused me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a log cabin in my garden. An electrician ran an armoured cable from my consumer unit to the log cabin and this terminates on the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock