Discuss Trustmark....actually does work ! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Well that was a nice surprise and just when things were starting to look a bit quiet'ish around Xmas/NY.

Have been paying my £50/year for Trustmark being doubtful anything much would come of it - just another sticker for the van etc....:frown:

But hang in there if so and you might get lucky like me - just picked up an empty 3 bed semi rewire, no carpets, no making good & 2 mins from my house - customer found me through doing a search on Trustmark.

Should cover my annual renewal for the rest of my sparky days and some more

Happy Xmas :santa3:

Sy

Reply to Trustmark....actually does work ! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello i've recently just had a re wire done on a three bed semi house, Ive noticed a few things im not 100 percent on ive spoken to the firm that...
Replies
Views
A
Hi gang hey, onece upon a time in the westmids I was aproached by this guy who asked me to hand him up some armoured cable up...
Replies
Views
allroundhunter
A
Ok, so this is for plastering, and it's been taken from our tiling forum, posted by a member named 'tiler burden' - so I'm not taking credit. But...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock