Discuss Trying to find Legrand RCBOs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anywhere stocking Legrand RCBOs please? I'm after a 6A and a 20A for a job and cant seem to find them anywhere.

I'm in South Wales but would be happy to buy from reputable on-line etc if necessary.

Obviously I've tried all my local suppliers and even Screwfix dont have them any more apparently (even though their website says they do!)

Thanks all,

Dave

Thanks Tel, just had a look at that. Always worries me a bit buying safety related stuff on ebay though, with counterfeit versions around. Not that I'm suggesting there's anything untoward with that seller, just my paranoia ! At least seeing a photo of one reassures me they do actually exist, I was starting to doubt myself - you'd think I'd asked for a box of pixie dust by the reaction some of my local dealers.

Dan - maybe lego should start making consumer units - at least then we'd be confident we could still get spares for them in ten years time :)

Hi
Have you tried your local eddies, if they don't stock it they can get them from other branches.... That's what I do when I need some.

Regards
Gary

Ta Gary, I'd got a bit of a disinterested response from my local eddies (well it was on a Friday afternoon!) - but now I know you've got them from them in the past I'll give them another go in the morning. Cheers mate

Reply to Trying to find Legrand RCBOs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I have an Halogen Floodlight wired to a 20A JB situated on an external wall with no IP4X protection. I intend on ripping it out and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Odd one today .. all 6 Hager rcbo's in a tn+n db have the test buttons not working.. But when tested with a multifunctiontester they react...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need some opinions on the following please> Origin is a three phase 60A TN-C-S supply.it goes into a changeover switch (small PTO driven...
Replies
Views
B
Hello All, I have a job where the Consumer Unit is an old Legrand board with type 2 bs3871 MCBs and would like to know where I might be able to...
Replies
Views
BillyTheSparks
B
G
To make things worse the voltage is entering a shared Main Earthing Terminal from a separate premises with occupiers that don't seem to be that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock