Discuss Tv Shows Thread - What Are You Watching? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Thought I'd create a tv shows thread. Seems to work well on other forums of ours.

Love Brooklyn Nine Nine. Watched breaking bad and am now on better call saul.

'Orange is the New Black' or 'House of Cards' are both good but we are up to date on both.

House of cards the one with lorry in? I can't hack his American accent.

Loved the short Series he was in for bbc recently called night watchman.

I've wtached Billions Twice Lee Cause I enjoyed it that much, Just on season 4 of Ray Donovan which is building up to be as good as the 3 seasons before it.
The ultimate Tv show for me though and as yet to be beaten was 24 Keifer sutherland

@Resu
So I take it Sons of anarchy is good, I watched the pilot episode the other week on sky boxsets and it looked okay, just wasn't sure it was worth diving into as there's a fair few seasons.

Has anyone seen the 'Fringe' series? I though it was great.

So, based on @Resu recommending Sons of Anarchy I have just completed all 7 seasons and must say I loved every single episode, some great actors, and storylines. I now have a huge hole in my schedule to fill, so started watching Blindspot and it is looking like a good show so far.

Wifey has hooked me onto Revenge.
Full on pot boiler series of, spoiler alert, revenge.
It's just slow enough that I can still post :)

hmm, i must be showing my old and boring side, watching Air Crash Investigation, Killer Tanks, anything WW2, esp. aircraft related, car SOS, dog rescuers , pogdogs, animal cops, police interceptors, sometimes even gat to watch a decent film if 'er indoors is out and i can set the sound level above a whisper. lol.

I don't know why but I seem to be enjoying us shows more than British ones.
They seem to have stepped up their game over the last few years.

I'm watching The Walking Dead now...
Just finished series 1, and seen two episodes of series 2.
What's all the hype about????? It's not that good... I hope it gets better..
Don't get me wrong.... it's ok, but that's about it. The missus and I also like to take the micky out of some of the scenes... They are sooooo stupid..

Reply to Tv Shows Thread - What Are You Watching? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net