Discuss Tv Shows Thread - What Are You Watching? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm also curently on the walking dead, i'm on season 3 now.
It's not the best show Ive ever seen but I am enjoying it.
oh and Gold rush is back this week so happy days.

I just don't get all the hype about it.... Up to now just been just ok.. not that good that if we have to leave the room we pause it..

I know what you mean, I can sit with laptop and watch that at same time, I just find it a steady watch but it does get better in my opinion in s2 and s3 as more characters come along and story lines develop which it needs because you can't make 7 seasons with just a couple of guys walking round whacking zombies on the head !!!

I know what you mean, I can sit with laptop and watch that at same time, I just find it a steady watch but it does get better in my opinion in s2 and s3 as more characters come along and story lines develop which it needs because you can't make 7 seasons with just a couple of guys walking round whacking zombies on the head !!!

Ta mate... At least it's not just me who thinks this is just average...
I love zombie stuff. Watch a few Youtubers play 7 days To Die, and I play it myself. Building bases and killing zombies.... can't beat it...

The Walking Dead is avidly watched at Castle Wilko. But we did rename it "Strollers" and we do take the michael :) .
Like any of these shows it's very writer dependent - some episodes are great and some are pattress boxes (boring and devoid of content). Still, when the writers run out of plot they are known to kill off a major character, I'll say no more ...

I'm with Lee on Ray donovan, it was one of my favourite shows but season 5 is terrible, if it is going to stay like this season they should quit now.

Well, we have sacked off The Walking Dead. Just wasn't doing it for us...

I need a new series to watch.

Have seen the following

GoT
Suits
Ray Donovan
White Collar
The Mentalist
SoA
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Power
Billions
OITNB
Fargo
Banshee
Justified
Better Call Saul
Sleepy Hollow
Bitten

Loads more but that’s what I can think of the top of my head.

Anything recommendations gratefully received lol

Reply to Tv Shows Thread - What Are You Watching? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock