Discuss UK red squirrels carry 'a form of leprosy' in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

But if the grey squirrels are attacking them they will also get infected..... It's only a matter of time.

Only idiots will take any comments in this thread from me seriously !!

They've released some animal that only east grey squirrels haven't they? To try and get the red squirrel population back? Perhaps that was a bit shortsighted.

Pine martins never seen one but its suposidly a cross between a badger and a cat .

So a badger decided to hump a cat....... What's that about....

Yes, the ----- comments can now start....

It's a catastrophe!!!!!

we are all going to die and all you guys can do is joke about randy badgers...

Leprosy is not fatal

cat.jpg

haha... Told you I am stunningly good looking...

I could trash the thread more by telling you the story of me being off work last week.. ripped and damaged ligaments in my right ankle while trampolining. What is why I'm soooo happy to be back...

Reply to UK red squirrels carry 'a form of leprosy' in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net