Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

TJ, it's funny how we are too skint to give our police officers, nurses, teachers, bin men etc a pay rise but we aren't skint enough that we can't afford a bloody good old war now and again.

I always took it as read that foreign aid was just a cash reduction on the cost of whatever we as a country were selling the nation in "need". I wonder how many countries we supply aid to actually then buy arms and technology ect from us with the very cash we gave them....then down the line we will frack their country and mine their minerals ect.....swings in roundabouts ect ect.

but india needs our foreign aid...... to keep them bloody annoying, can't understand a word, call centres open.

2 "choices", 2 big parties, you vote one, they come to power and mess things up, people are not happy and vote the other and they mess up, repeat.

Foreign aid, to the like's of China, Brazil, richer than us, don't make me laugh.

Maybe it is time the brits dropped their pretentions of being an imperial superpower and hunkered down with their european neighbours and work together collectively to achieve their objectives. The uk if it wanted could be one of the power brokers of europe currently it has managed to alienate itself and left the eu to the french and the germans

Well when a company with a tory minister on their board of directors wins an NHS contract despite bidding £7 million more than the NHS organisation themselves what do you expect people to think?
Reduce the deficit? That's a laugh. They've borrowed more in 5 years than Labour did in 13. The deficit is not being reduced by this cokehead chancellor.

trev. FFS give up on the borrowing line. If ed balls had been in charge the debt would have been bigger. End of

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net