Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

They've managed to set a lot of the working population against the unemployed, sick, poor and disabled by their rhetoric. That's the societal division I'm talking about. Malcolm X once said "If you're not careful the politicians and the press who are doing the oppressing will have you hating the people who are being oppressed"
It seems to me from all the TV programs like benefit street, life on the dole etc that they're doing a pretty good job

Fair point, don't watch reality $hit, it does my head in. But thinking about it, it really is a bit weird putting stuff like that on prime time, or anytime for that matter. Dealing with scroungers and the workshy is not something to trust to TV Cos

Don't get me wrong Plug, there are people out there who are happy to live their life on the dole but they're a tiny minority. So we have to ask ourselves, why are those programmes being made?
1 Because they're cheap to make
2 Because it furthers the tory agenda of setting one group of people against another to distract them from the real problems.
Just my 2 pennorth

Hahahaha! MDF lol

To be fair, I've been a life long Labour voter. As I'm sure you can tell by my sig I'm certainly no Tory. I can totally see where he's coming from. The thing is, MDF can't see how New Labour sold out the working classes a long long time ago! I'm not exactly 'anti' Labour, I'm just no longer 'pro' Labour.

If it was old Labour in opposition my vote would be going straight to them, but I certainly won't be voting for that snivelling little lost puppy Millipede any time soon!

Hit, nail and head (again).

The problem with Labour is that the vast majority we "see" are nearly all "products" of a privileged upbringing...... and the reason is that they (like Tony Blair) aren't posh enough for the Conservative Party.

Hit, nail and head (again).

The problem with Labour is that the vast majority we "see" are nearly all "products" of a privileged upbringing...... and the reason is that they (like Tony Blair) aren't posh enough for the Conservative Party.

IDS is still at it, one of the few who have actually earned a living like a normal bloke

Don't get me wrong Plug, there are people out there who are happy to live their life on the dole but they're a tiny minority. So we have to ask ourselves, why are those programmes being made?
1 Because they're cheap to make
2 Because it furthers the tory agenda of setting one group of people against another to distract them from the real problems.
Just my 2 pennorth

I am struggling with it being a Tory agenda item, but for the sake of argument, I think its dangerous to set out to do that. Even Farage has to be careful how he delivers messages on immigration, and quite right too. The general public are too stupid to be trusted with a vote on running the country...... :)

IDS is still at it, one of the few who have actually earned a living like a normal bloke
What?
He lied about his army service. He lied about the place he studied at (said it was Peruggia university when it was a college down the road from there) He lives in a massive house on an estate owned by his Father In Law, all the bills are paid by you and I.
Please explain how he is doing what you claim.
He's lower than a snake's testicles imho

Hahahaha! MDF lol

To be fair, I've been a life long Labour voter. As I'm sure you can tell by my sig I'm certainly no Tory. I can totally see where he's coming from. The thing is, MDF can't see how New Labour sold out the working classes a long long time ago! I'm not exactly 'anti' Labour, I'm just no longer 'pro' Labour.

If it was old Labour in opposition my vote would be going straight to them, but I certainly won't be voting for that snivelling little lost puppy Millipede any time soon!

red-ed.jpg

What?
He lied about his army service. He lied about the place he studied at (said it was Peruggia university when it was a college down the road from there) He lives in a massive house on an estate owned by his Father In Law, all the bills are paid by you and I.
Please explain how he is doing what you claim.
He's lower than a snake's testicles imho

Pretty sure he was in the army, although I did not see him personally. He pumped up his CV which is pretty common in "normal land" - His welfare reforms are well overdue and quite brave of him, would have done well in thatchers cabinet. I like him.

Yes he was in the army but he massively overstated his rank and what he did. It's all well and good "embellishing" but when you're lecturing people about how they should live then you'd better make sure that there's nothing that can crawl out of the woodwork and bite you on the arse.
As far as his welfare reforms being over due. The largest part of his department's budget goes on old age pensions but he'd rather have you believing that it mostly goes on benefits to scroungers, his own rhetoric proves that.
He would have done well in Thatcher's cabinet I'll give you that but he was probably too right wing even for her.
I cannot stand the sight of him.
Arbeit Macht Frei, as he once said

Pretty sure he was in the army, although I did not see him personally. He pumped up his CV which is pretty common in "normal land" - His welfare reforms are well overdue and quite brave of him, would have done well in thatchers cabinet. I like him.

The man has been a complete failure in every job he's had but his biggest failure was Working Families Tax Credits which was a complete shambles and there are people still suffering from it to this day.

The man's a complete arsehole.

Let's not forget that everything he has touched has turned to poo. His latest thing, universal credit, has cost the taxpayer (us) several hundred million pounds in IT costs alone.
He must have some dirt on Cameron for him still to have his job

Let's not forget that everything he has touched has turned to poo. His latest thing, universal credit, has cost the taxpayer (us) several hundred million pounds in IT costs alone.
He must have some dirt on Cameron for him still to have his job

I know!! and the Working Families Tax Credits cost an absolute fortune on an I.T system that never ever worked from day one!

That is why almost every claimant was hit with an alleged £1,500 overpayment that HMRC put people through Hell to claim back. They would not accept that we had never received this payment in the first place and there were thousands of us.

Letters of complaint and letters informing them of changes in circumstances were stored unopened - and therefore unanswered - in three store rooms!

I joined and became a Mod on an internet forum that advised people on how to deal with HMRC and we had a lot of inside help from people who knew what was going wrong but were powerless to do anything about it as management knew best.

We helped a lot of people win their cases and I won mine, but the best of it for me is I got a letter from Dawn Primarollo admitting that mistakes were made "repeatedly" and she apologised and enclosed a nice cheque. I framed the letter and hung them on the netty wall.

Some months later, I received a letter from her successor Jane Kennedy - proving to me that still one hand din't know what the other was doing!

So this experience together with losing my job when The Grocer's Daughter sold off our manufacturing industry for scrap prices to the Chinese are two reasons why I will NOT be voting Tory again - EVER!!!

I won't be voting for Labour either as long as Rubber Face Millipede is in charge.

Q&A: Universal credit and the benefits overhaul - BBC News

This may help balance the argument. As for IT, ha. The government is consistent in its inability to deliver IT. There are some fundamental reasons for this ( I have personal experience of how bizarre both the government and IT contractors behave through large infrastructure projects. The last person I would blame would be IDS. Maybe over a beer i can share some war stories on government IT, its one of the reasons i am for a smaller state. The state cannot organise a **** up in the Guinness factory without endless commitees and changes to exactly how ****ed we must be and is Guinness not a drink of the devil... lol

You gullible ----!

Hahahaha!

If you genuinely think that was written by anyone associated with UKIP then you really need to go jump off a high cliff!

These fake UKIP sites talking about 'negros' pop up all the time. They usually last a few weeks before they are shut down.

Well I've not seen any denials of it yet. It's the first one I've seen too. If you can prove me wrong though please feel free.

Well I've not seen any denials of it yet. It's the first one I've seen too. If you can prove me wrong though please feel free.

First of all, Ray John Norfolk is a fake name. There is no one in UKIP with this name. Secondly, he references Steve Nuttall, who is supposed to agree with him. Steve Nuttall is in no way racist.

It's false flag, nothing more.

A clever attempt, but one that fails miserably I'm afraid.

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net