Discuss UkTicketFactory.com in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

super_stuey

Hey up all,

Nowt 2 do with th'electrics but thort id spread the word to ne1 who goes to gigs or concerts.

Avoid this bunch of ****** money robbin ******* like the plague.

Misses booked tickets 2 Muse at NIA birmingham 4 next tuesday and after a whole host of emails we finally got a pretty standard lookin "let down by our suppliers" reply 2day.

Probably 90% our own fault for not doin research etc but the website looks pretty legit and if your really keen 2 see the band etc.....

Neway we're a nice £125 out of pocket and as it was booked on a debit card (not credit card) probably no chance of seein it again.

******** :mad: ********** :mad: ********* ****** ***** ******:mad: (insert words yourself)!!!!!!!!!

Stu

I'd complain to them, if it's through no fault of your own, and the company is still trading, you should be able to get your money back no matter what.

If you can find more than 5 people (creditors) and get the total over a couple of grand, you can send them into administration,.... I think.

even if it's a debit card .. the bank can investigate any fraud enquiry...i know this coz i was diddled out of some cash on paypal...and my debit card sorted it for me.

Reply to UkTicketFactory.com in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock