Discuss ULICA Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did you find out anything about those Ulica panels? l know of an installer and am trying to figure out if they are any good myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd never heard of them but I've run them through PV Sol and the come out very favourably. On my model it produced slightly more than Suntech (around 15kWh a year).

We have 10 of the 235W version with a 2kW inverter. 30 degree roof facing South East, no shading. We've produced nearly 400kWh since early March.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you prg594 your information has been helpful with my decision. Confirmed with installer today 5kw system & 6kw inverter $11000AUD

Reply to ULICA Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, anyone had any experience with the generation 3 inverter I'm having problems connecting to the hotspot feature. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi. I've recently passed an EESS course with LCL snd just done my first inverter and battery install with parts supplied by the customer. My...
Replies
Views
My best mate has been medically retired from the prison service at the young age of 52 and has time on his hands :D He's looking at a 'plug in'...
Replies
Views
I am interested in having a home generator that would provide power to my home when the power is out during hurricane season, etc. I have 2...
Replies
Views
Hello, First of all, thank you in advance for any helpful insights posted in response to my question. I have just moved into a new home. With...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock