Discuss Underfloor Heating (Devimat) in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

louiek

Hi - is anyone familiar with the devimat underfloor heating system? The system is being used in a bathroom to heat tiles. The system uses a floor thermostat as well as a room thermostat. The controller is situated outside the bathroom. For some reason the floor is not heating up - this happened after the power was off for about an hour.

Have reset the system etc. and all seems ok but the floor is just not heating up. Although the thermostat is set to number 6, the controller keeps clicking off about every 2 minutes and reverting back to number 5.

Any thoughts on this? Could it be a faulty floor thermostat?

Thanks

Sounds like a thermostat prob or maybe the sensor....

Give devi a ring and they might be able to fault find for you..

DEVI Electroheat Ltd.
Brickfields Business Park, Woolpit,
Bury St. Edmunds
Suffolk IP30 9QS

Tel: 0845 434 9991
Fax: 0845 434 9489

or email technical

Technical - [email protected]

Reply to Underfloor Heating (Devimat) in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

m having a bit of an issue that is proving difficult to resolve. For 2 years I have been having no problems with my setup. I have a 3 zone house...
Replies
Views
In July I moved into my new home with Schluter DITRA heated floors in the bathroom. The floor quit working in December, and my GC and a rep from...
Replies
Views
I'm after some advice please, I have carbon mat underfloor heating throughout my bungalow, each room has its own thermostat and are fed via a...
Replies
Views
Hi all looking for some helpful advice I'm an Aussie so go easy on me, I have a good mechanical engineering head but first time plumbing and...
Replies
Views
My mother moved into her three bed home in 1960 and it had underfloor heating in the living room. I remember we used it when I was growing up in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock