Discuss Underfloor Heating in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DL electrician

Am looking for a reputable underfloor heating company/supplier.

Client wants to use heat mats and wants a decent system. It's a small ish kitchen, say 7msq. Going to be tiled.

Loads over the Internet, but not much can be done when it's tiled!

Thanks in advance.

Google Ambient UFH. I've had four kits from them now and never had any problems and they will give you all the advice your after. One was fitted last week and now I just need to go and connect it up!

You want either Warm up or Heatmat, both very good and well established, dont forget for a great job install 6/10mm2 themal insulation board underneath the heating, also get the 200w per 2 meter and not 150w per 2 meter, the latter wont heat properly.

It depends what you want it for and if it's going to be the primary heating of a particular room. The one I have just done was 15m sq at 150w per sqm with 10mm of insulation boards.

Reply to Underfloor Heating in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Got to look at a job where the builder has cut through the underfloor heating mat and it’s gone right through the heated cable. Not...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views
Hi all, taken on a new build project and they have quite a large property with three separate manifolds. I have wired before with one manifold but...
Replies
Views
How would you go about this realistically, the office is open plan and about 15m x 7M, grid ceiling with loft space above, windows and insulation...
Replies
Views
I have a loose wire underfloor heating system I am installing for a client ideally they would like the UFH to continue into the down stairs loo...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock