Discuss Updates: new happysteve editable PDF forms (18th Edition) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! :)

Not that I leave things to the last minute or anything, but... ;)

For those like me who don't use software to fill out their EICs, EICRs and MEIWCs (or write them out by hand), I'm pleased to present updates to my fillable/editable PDF forms, now pretty much matching the IET Model Forms in BS7671:2018.

MEIWC (Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate): MEIWC (Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model Form - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/resources/meiwc-minor-electrical-installation-works-certificate-editable-pdf-based-on-iet-model-form.110/

EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/resources/eic-electrical-installation-certificate-editable-pdf-based-on-iet-model-form.118/

EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report): EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report): editable PDF based on IET Model form - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/resources/eicr-electrical-installation-condition-report-editable-pdf-based-on-iet-model-form.119/

Generic Schedule of Test Results (extra sheet if you need it): Schedule of Test Results: editable PDF based on IET Model form - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/resources/schedule-of-test-results-editable-pdf-based-on-iet-model-form.120/

I've left a bit of space at the top of the front page of each of the forms, you can probably cut and paste a logo up there somehow if you want to.

Hope these are helpful. :D

I've tried the links but keep getting the following message

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
That's odd. When I click each of the links, it takes me to each of the resources. Then I click the "download" blue button, and it downloads.

If I log out (viewing the forum as a visitor) then the links all work (they take me to each resource) but the blue button is now grey and says "download unavailable" (which seems fair enough, I guess none of the resources are available unless you register with the forum).

I guess the world is split into those who can download them, and those that can't.

Maybe those who can't were on Santa's/Dan's naughty list? ;)

Maybe some apple thing then. They sometimes seem to behave a bit unexpected. In my biased opinion :)

Last edited:
I've tried the links but keep getting the following message

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
If using an iPhone at the top of the page is a blue download box (with number of kB) click on this and it will give you the option to open and save into iBooks this worked for me.

Reply to Updates: new happysteve editable PDF forms (18th Edition) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net