Discuss **Urgent. Anyone ever used voltage-uk.com?** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

robsparx

Ordered some stuff from this website. Based in Sunderland, spoke to them and it all seemed legit. Now their website is down for maintenance and they're not picking up the phone.

I'm a bit worried :(

Dont know what to suggest mate. Hope you have put your purchase on Visa, at least you should get your money back if it all turns out bad.

Yeah sorry, was going edit the thread title but doesn't seem that you allow that here. Just wanted to get the Sunderland bit in the title

THEY ARE LEGIT ... they been going for few years now!!! drive past there van every day in durham as the chap must take it home at night!!

they based in silksworth had a lot of calls from them when they opened asking to call in for coffee and chat so although i never used them they are/were a legit firm, seen there vans regularly although they may of gone bust if no one will pick up phone

Cheers guys. Yeah I did think the site looked legit. Probably just my luck that they've gone bust just after I've ordered £250 worth of stuff!

If anyone drives past there and notices they're open could they please let me know? I live about 6 hours away so it's not so easy to drive over and check. Got no other contact numbers, or names to get hold of them by. Not happy

In the same boat as you mate, though I've only spent £35. They kept fobbing me off with a later and later delivery date - feel a bit of a muppet!

I've spoken to consumer direct, they've got all the details. Also spoke to insolvency services and they haven't gone insolvent or been issued with a winding up order or whatever. Have you seen what it says at the top of their website now?

"This is a demo store. Any orders placed through this store will not be honored or fulfilled."

Obviously that wasn't there when we ordered

Nope, that banner wasn't there when I made the order. I'd even phoned them several times about the order and they (obviously) never mentioned anything. I hope it's just a snafu, but I'm not expecting much.

Ordered some stuff from this website. Based in Sunderland, spoke to them and it all seemed legit. Now their website is down for maintenance and they're not picking up the phone.

I'm a bit worried :(

i work around that area,if you can give me the address i'll drive past tomorrow and take a look if you want..

Reply to **Urgent. Anyone ever used voltage-uk.com?** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net