Discuss using JPS-CAL to calibrate my megger MFT in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i have seen on ebay an advert for calibration of equipment, with a turn around time of 48hours after receiving your tester.

for a total £35,

(you pay for postage of your meter to them,
then they calibrate it and they pay the postage
cost of sending back to you, via UPS service)

the company is advertised as JPS-CAL dot co uk

JPScalibrationServices e-bay seller i.d.

**has anyone used this company?? **

I emailed them to confirm they can do my megger 1552 and that they are open during this sunny month of July, as i didnt want them to say they were closed for holiday after i send it.

Seems to be o.k. , so i will probably send mine next week unless i hear anything different.

I cant see that they are UKAS accredited,
but they are ISO900*** in place,

I'm thinking that just so long as i have a valid calibration certificate in place then thats all the NICEIC really have a quick look over & check on.

Reply to using JPS-CAL to calibrate my megger MFT in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi lads, I have a Megger 1552. I didn't really use it in the last couple of years. I was planning to get more into testing again, so sent it for...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a Megger MFT 1552 for sale, it has never been used, the tester is still sealed in the original packaging, the accessories are...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi I'm selling a Brand new Megger MFT1553 which includes power suite lite software this is unopened does not have calibration certificate the...
Replies
Views
Zorro
Z
C
Anybody have a recommended Calibration company they use in Midlands? Contacted one company, will do collection, Cal & Cert + Delivery FOC for...
Replies
Views
claret73
C
R
Megger MFT1553 On-Site - the one with bluetooth functionality along with the additional Megger On-Site PowerSuite software package for automated...
Replies
Views
rossinator
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock