Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss V Phase in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Megavolt

Megavolt Electrician's Arms

Hi all

Has anyone fitted a V Phase and if so what do you think of them. Also what are your thoughts on this type of product with regards energy saving

John

2. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Regular EF Member

I think that they are overpriced, an absolute waste of money and will not recommend to my customers.

It will take you years to get your money back.

You kettle will take longer to boil, lights will be dimmer, heaters slower to warm up and you may save a very small amount on your electricity bills (if you are lucky).

3. MarkieSparkie

MarkieSparkie Guest

4. The Ranger

The Ranger Guest

gimmick POS

and how do you comply with volt drop from the origin to end of circuit?

5. Des 56

Des 56 Trusted Advisor

I think the publicity seeking V phase threads, that are probably being instigated by that company or its representatives to often for my liking, ought to be blocked

As Mark has pointed out.they have been done to death

• Like Like x 2
  6. Megavolt

Well sorry for asking I genuine question on a open forum. I have no link to the company at all. Was just thinking of trialling one at home before recommending them to my customers and wanted some independent input about them before I did to see if they where ok.

7. RWJ

RWJ 8,400+ day wonder Electrician's Arms

I know if the rep turns up at your office and shows you a 3 minute power point presentation they then add you to their website as "Approved Installers" lololol

No exam and they didn't even book an appointment they were just in the area!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  8. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    as Des says, loads of discussion about these units on older threads. general consensus of opinion of these units is summed up in a word.... CRAP.

• Like Like x 2
  9. poppypiesdad

poppypiesdad Guest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jumps off forum................... splat

10. Megavolt

???!!???