Discuss Vacuum recommendations in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Got the Milwaukee M18 wet and dry vac. Powerful but oh so noisy!!!!!.
Really need ear defenders if usinh for more than a minute at a time.
Got two Henrys as well as a Festool CTL Midi for my saws.
Henry will take anything that fits through the hose.

Thought I’d resurrect this thread. Had a Nilfisk Aero 26 for about 18 month now. Brilliant bit of kit for dust and rubble also good for wet. Problem is that my Mrs has discovered how good it is and kicked the Dyson into touch.
Haha, the exact same happened with me. Bought Nilfisk Aero 26 and before I'd got it in the van she nabbed it and had to buy a 2nd one for work. Really good bit of kit for the money.

Have since upgraded the works one to Metabo ASR35 M Class, a totally different animal, although a lot more coin.

I bought a Bosch 18v hoover the other month which is perfect for the little bits in houses and it saves dragging my huge dust extractor around with me
if it's made by bosch, it's not a hoover. sama as a toyota is not a ford. o_O

Bought some erbauer ext 18v cordless tools from screwfix, one of them being the mini Hoover- it's pretty impressive for cleaning up after drilling holes and other small jobs ( I do use it to clean the car too).
Otherwise I have a vtuf mini(25l) with a hepa bag- does me fine for small/medium domestic use and it's available in 110v

Dewalt do a 18v hoover it’s great for tidying up in houses.
+1 for that too... It's small to carry around easily, has mains or battery option and works well. For bigger cleanups, I've got a big 'shop-vac' style one that I use with a mega long hose.

Thought I’d resurrect this thread. Had a Nilfisk Aero 26 for about 18 month now. Brilliant bit of kit for dust and rubble also good for wet. Problem is that my Mrs has discovered how good it is and kicked the Dyson into touch.
Do you use the fleece bags or just rely on the filter ( if you are chasing) I’ve always used the bags but think they clog easy .

After reading a post about what people thought about Mr Dysons vacuum cleaners, I need to ask what other people use.
We have used a Dyson in the house, and a bagless Vax. We used to have a Henry but that got relegated to the garage for cleaning the cars etc, but it succumbed to a smoking related illness.
I'd like to keep one in the van for those little domestic jobs, rather than using the customers. Any ideas?
We have a B&D Dustbuster but that cant pick up a grain of salt.
Something rechargeable would be handy. Cordless Dyson? or GTech?
I use a Henry, very reliable

Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner WD 4 | Kärcher UK - https://www.kaercher.com/uk/home-garden/wet-and-dry-vacuum-cleaners/wd-4-13481190.html?cid=ps_ggl_smart_shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2PP1BRCiARIsAEqv-pTXfUD4XRVC3QsIxUh1biWBx3RmiyudPPi-orwIkSnp-fx_W8mvkdoaApsREALw_wcB

Karcher - very good. And one can buy the spares (I use espares) for items which wear out.

In the home - SEBO - again all the spares are available and it is easy to service. It also has three stages of air filtration. Rather heavy though 'cos it is made of thick plastic and meaty metal.

I'm using a mixture at the moment, I'm seriously tempted by the Hilti cordless vac for small jobs. I have found over the last few years, I've been using my large Hilti Vac which incidentally is a re branded nilfisk alto just in red, then the backup is Henry lol.

Reply to Vacuum recommendations in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock