Discuss Van locks for a Vauxhall vivaro in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

growler

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone recommend me somebody to fit locks to my Vauxhall vivaro ? I know I could google but prefer recommendations. Hampshire area. Thanks

I had deadlocks fitted on my Renault trafic (same as vivaro) a few months ago after a nearby break in. I used a company called Locks 4 vans (see link below) as I think I read one or 2 good reviews. I was very pleased with them. They are not cheap but they are good quality and the locks were fitted well.

www.locks4vans.co.uk

also try a company called Garrison locks.

When I had a van, I purchased some Stainless Steel lock covers, installed tube locks instead of the standard items, put mirroredfilm over the rear window to prevent people looking in, removed the door opening knobs so they couldn't smash a window and open all the doors and installed a wire mesh over the rear window.
Company I got the locks and lock covers from no longer exist, but you should be able to get them from most locksmiths.

IMG_4985.PNG There's a little song in my head as I read your post Spin!
When I had a van, I purchased some Stainless Steel lock covers, installed tube locks instead of the standard items, put mirroredfilm over the rear window to prevent people looking in, removed the door opening knobs so they couldn't smash a window and open all the doors and installed a wire mesh over the rear window.
Company I got the locks and lock covers from no longer exist, but you should be able to get them from most locksmiths.

Reply to Van locks for a Vauxhall vivaro in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I bouught a Nissan Townstar EV and have found what I consider a theft problem All previous vans I have had allowed the driver to enter and exit...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm an fully qualified electrician based in Dundee, Scotland. I have just completed my BS 7671 Amendment 2 course and my 2391-52...
Replies
Views
Hi, I realise this is an electrical forum and not plumbing, but was wondering if somebody could help. My heating is not working and the heating...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock