• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Vauxhall combo wanted - straight swap for alfa romeo 166 3ltr v6 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lloyd1980

:)Hi everyone.:)
I use the forums a bit so thought it would be the ideal place and audience to put this to.

Finaly after a bit of deliberation, I am setting up as self employed, waiting on NIC inspection at present.
So I am in the running for a small van.
I am looking for a transit connect, or vauxhall combo, white, preferably with no signage on it, ply lined, good condition inside and out, ladder racks a bonus, nothing over 5 years and nothing over 55,000 miles. it has to be the 1.7 deisel not the 1.3.

In return I have a beautiful right hand drive 53 plate (missed 54 by 1 month) Alfa Romeo 166 3Ltr V6 Super Lusso.it is metalic silver, It has done 84,000 miles and has a FSH with reciepts for all work. The cam belt was changed 3 years ago along with the rollers etc, and the air intake unit for the fuel injection system has just been replaced.
Mechanically and Electricaly the car is perfect and everything works as it should, electric heated power seats etc. It is currently in frace registered on french plates and is available here in Chester in 1 week.
It is in excellent condition and is like new inside, the front bumper has avery minor scuff caused by someone reversing into it in a car park, as I said it is very minor but thought it worth mentioning.
Both the uk registration V5 logbook and the french registration certificate will be present and the UK headlights will be supplied with the car.

I will be really sorry to see it go but I need a van more than the running cost of an extra car.

This is a serious post and I would welcome calls off anyone who is maybe running a firm who is downsizing and wants to offload a van in return for this smashing car, or a spark out there who no longer needs the van he/she has.

you can find the car on ebay motors if youd like to see pics, there are 6 on there. :)

I look forward to hearing from you.
I am located in Chester
Lloyd
07737 176 982

Reply to Vauxhall combo wanted - straight swap for alfa romeo 166 3ltr v6 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net