Discuss Vauxhall mokka.....Any good? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Looked at them a while ago, didn't think much of them. Got a 2nd hand astra. Then some kind bloke rear ended it on the M25.
Now gone for Ford Edge after over 30 years of Vauxhalls.

Looked at them a while ago, didn't think much of them. Got a 2nd hand astra. Then some kind bloke rear ended it on the M25.
Now gone for Ford Edge after over 30 years of Vauxhalls.
That was double handy of him! I once brought a new car and someone rear ended it after having it just 6 hours. The Ford Edge looks lovely but a little out of budget for us as a second car. The Missus is a nurse and travels betweens people's homes, it's mainly for her work but still handy to pick kids up etc. Been looking at them on 64 plates for around 8.5k

Trouble with the Edge is it's big and heavy and not as economical as Ford would have you think. Round town/shortish journeys 25-28 mpg☹

Jeeeez they are rubbish get her a Duster if you want to get rid of her........

As she is a nurse how much do they pay her to fund a car for her journeys as then work around that figure.

Two transit custom crew cabs, 1 transit flat bed, 1 evoque and possibly a Mokka. :confused: Just given the Peugeot parner van the boot.
If your interested in a Mokka, then the Chevrolet Trax may worth be considering, pretty much same vehicle.
I have a Chevy Orlando which is very similar to a Vauxhall Zafira Tourer. Had no bother with it.

Jeeeez they are rubbish get her a Duster if you want to get rid of her........

As she is a nurse how much do they pay her to fund a car for her journeys as then work around that figure.
Dacia......renaults built in Romania!

Reply to Vauxhall mokka.....Any good? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net