Discuss very quiet tonite........ in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest55

.......on the forum.
very few active threads for me to troll out in. :)
would have thought everyone would have been sick of xmas by now after the typical UK 3 month build up to the event lol.
if it gets any slower i may even have to start my design project , bummer ;-)

I know it is isn't it, although we all should really be in the christmas spirit - i'm not really feeling it this year. Family time, huh.

It's times like there where you actually really want a DIY'er to come on and ask the most stupid question so you can take your frustration out on them ha.

I think in the new year, we should plan a hi-jack of the plumbing forum, like all the members from here, sign up there and fill the plumbing forum with actual **** haha, it'd be amusing for at least 30seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax have a beer and take a night off from trolling :)

We can't have that. It will probably liven up a bit once the turkeys have been digested.

Any good deals on drills on your mind, everyone sprawled out for an hour so, think I hear Charlie and chocolate factory , wip eeeee

xmas is a long slog for those that live alone like me.
oh well nevermind , give it 48hrs and the forum will be chock full of botched diy threads by blokes trying out their new power tools. ;-)

xmas is a long slog for those that live alone like me.
oh well nevermind , give it 48hrs and the forum will be chock full of botched diy threads by blokes trying out their new power tools. ;-)

:santa5: :presents2: :presents3: :party: - here's some christmas love for you biff.

or if you're wanting some more man on man, spark on spark electrical love then here you go, just this once......... :001_icon16: why not, its christmas after all haha!

And about you're diy power tool quote - if that was a bet, i don't think the bookies would sanction it. Guaranteed!

Wonder what fancy new testers the plumber's have got this christmas.

If you're really bored you could always make and attach a drawing showing the best method for wiring for 'smokies' ;)

sounds as much fun as root canal dental surgery. ;-)

and i'm worried about you M , ditching the manly dog avatar pic for something decidedly "queer" , not to mention your ultra camp email name.
:-D

There's nothing queer about the Hoff...or puppies...or my gmail address I'll have you know :helmet:. I'm more worried about your ban countdown timer. :detective:

My God marvo, please don't suggest this, can you imagine EF without biff, dear oh dear oh dear, it would be like christmas pud without double cream.

My God marvo, please don't suggest this, can you imagine EF without biff, dear oh dear oh dear, it would be like christmas pud without double cream.

i imagine a great number would prefer me gone being the annoying t**t i am lol.
and xmas pud should be served with white rum sauce.

There's nothing queer about the Hoff...or puppies...or my gmail address I'll have you know :helmet:. I'm more worried about your ban countdown timer. :detective:

its a bit nancy when the pic of hoff is naked lol.
as for the ban counter , it hit zero last week - i'm waiting for somebody to do something about it ;-)

Reply to very quiet tonite........ in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net