• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Visit my Website jselectronics4u.com in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks for you comment i can see your a member of the electricians arms so that must make you an electrical GOD. So just a big thankyou for taking the time out of your busy day and gracing my thread with your years of knowledge.

Thanks for you comment i can see your a member of the electricians arms so that must make you an electrical GOD. So just a big thankyou for taking the time out of your busy day and gracing my thread with your years of knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for you comment i can see you another elecricians arms member so that makes you another electrical god.Thanks for taking the time out of you busy day and gracing my tread with your years of knowledge.

If you want people to visit, you'd be better off spelling the link correctly (missing an "r" in the obvious place). That said, there is only a mobile number that I can see, and no address, anyone trying to buy something might be a tad suspicious as to whether they'd see anything apart from a bill on their credit card ...?

Got to agree with the others, mate.
No landline phone number, no street address, hotmail e-mail address, different hotmail address on the payment page, numerous spelling errors (including in the header which appears at the top of the browser page), poor photos when item is clicked to show detail, no product categories, etc, etc.

Need I say more?

(No holds barred on this site, you should know that by now!)

Reply to Visit my Website jselectronics4u.com in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net