Discuss VPhase Free Training in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

skirby

I’ve just been contacted by Vphase about their free VX1 installation training courses.
This does open up a business opportunity and another source of work for electricians although I still have my doubts about their energy saving potential in a domestic setting.
They claim to reduce electric bills by around £100 per year.
There is more info at VPhase Free Training

Thanks Mogga now I understand:) still thing your idea is better, you could save thousands more by ripping up her credit card:rolleyes:

Chris

although I still have my doubts about their energy saving potential in a domestic setting.
They claim to reduce electric bills by around £100 per year.

At £250 plus installation it will take a few years to see a payback. I think that will be hard one to sell even with hard evidence that the savings can be achieved

I attended one of these courses, I think it will be more suited to small single phase fed shops, with fridges and air con, ie, your small convenience store. The gizmo is only any good at saving money on non resistive loads. Good idea mind.

This is what I thought.
There have been trials in homes but I can't find any info on the results.
Does anyone know if the device works as a surge suppressor. If so, this could be it's most useful funtion in a home with only a few appliances with motors.

Reply to VPhase Free Training in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
I have a question for you all, We recently moved, and the old house had the analog meter on it, the new place has 3 structures on the property.. a...
Replies
Views
Hopefully someone wiser than me can help explain some odd measurements I’ve taken at my own home. This is a long read, I’ve tried to give as much...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock