Discuss VW Amarok Forum in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

They're smart. And will hold their value. Due to limited stock, people have bought the 23k one and are selling them for upto 27k already. Then sticking their name back down for next year with a nicer deposit on it, or some upgrades to the one they wanted. Very sought after at the moment.

It's far better than a L200 or Hilux or even Navara. Quality is much better with it being German. And the accessories you can get now already are brilliant.

Taking off now the forum has been online for a while. Check it out if you haven't already done so. VW Amarok Forum

Hi guys,
I have test drove one and their ok, Im a big vw fan i run a t5 transporter van for work,
the pick ups have had some quality probs to start as they are made in Argentina they had probs with leaking front screen and back window,(probs sorted out at local uk dealer)
From what my local dealer tells me thats seems to have been sorted out, so get your wallet out boys they are not cheap

They'll be made nearer to home very very soon.

They have been knocked a bit for their availability, and of parts too. But they're getting onto that. Proving to be much more popular than they thought I think.

Their like hens teeth at the moment ,
The short supply is keeping the prices up, would be nice to have more stock in the uk,
My local dealer is now returning deposits cos he has sold next years allocation already ?

Getting one next year. Ordering after Xmas but there's a 6 month wait at least. A mate has had one and they're huge, more the size of an american pickup like a ford range or dodge thing-me-bob. But economical too. And apparently really good off-road so I'll be taking it on some off-road days.

Another unreliable VW commercial to add to the portfolio no doubt. I wouldn't touch VW with a barge pole now after owning a mk4 golf, mk5 golf, VW transporter T5 and a vw crafter. They ain't what they used to be thats for sure. Always get the styling spot though i'll give them that.

My old man received his on Friday. really awesome truck but as said earlier they are huge !! Like wide, high and long. but they really look the part !
I can't wait wait till he gets rid of it in three years ;-)

Had mine for a while now.

Anybody else got one yet?

They've fixed their few issues. And also released some upgrades. :)

Not seen any back in Devon, not even on cattle market day when it's pick-up galore

See hundreds when I am working in Essex...think I can guess the target market without peeling away the bling :Mr-T:

Not seen any back in Devon, not even on cattle market day when it's pick-up galore

See hundreds when I am working in Essex...think I can guess the target market without peeling away the bling :Mr-T:

https://www.------------/media/set/?set=a.477327092321870.1073741825.191243190930263&type=3

Checkout a trip we did last year. Couple more albums in there. They're certainly game for it. Only problem is they're so long they tend to bottom out going over the brow of hills etc. Need a short wheel based landy for serious fun I guess. But as they're like a car inside, and gave climate control and heated seats etc, they're certainly more comfy than the lads in their landy's on that weekend out. Saw sun and snow we went that far that weekend.

Yeah I've got 3 in different colours, oh sorry thought we were talking about Anoraks :(

Reply to VW Amarok Forum in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net