Discuss WAGO screwdriverzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
F7530693-01.jpg

Anyone got one of these jobbies?

its clearly for unscrewing bent screws, if you use this they are then in effect straight so maybe come out easier?

I was once sat in a beer garden and was observing a little insect crawling across the table. As it did so it meandered more than the Mississippi....left right left right... But then it went through a small beer spillage and when it came out the other side it went in a perfect straight line for a good six inches! P15sed, I dunno!!

Reply to WAGO screwdriverzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, As a householder I'm keen to add a double socket further along a wall to extend access in a different corner of the room. I'm connecting...
Replies
Views
Been using Wagos since they came out, love them, but was wondering do you use them in poured resin submarine joints. Obviously if the resin had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to swap out a damaged 30A junction box on an existing ring main circuit and thought I'd replace it with Wago 221 connectors and a Wago...
Replies
Views
Wondering if there is a maintenance free wago for extending 10mm cables? Tried searching and couldn’t find anything. I prefer a wago to a through...
Replies
Views
Hi there can you leave a wago connection joint in a wall to plastered over Evan if your using the wago connector box that wagos go on but then iam...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock