Discuss wanted 3kw inverter any brand in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We've got a couple of SMA SB3000HF's spare, however at this date you've gotta be joking at £450!
Put a 1 in front of it and it's yours. PM me

think ill hold out ill borrow my own then see what the prices are from monday unless anyone has one £450 cash

We've got a couple of SMA SB3000HF's spare, however at this date you've gotta be joking at £450!
Put a 1 in front of it and it's yours. PM me

You scammed another one only a few weeks ago 3 Weeks Ago, would you like to come work for me as a buyer ? #12 jamescdrw
  • wanted 3kw inverter any brand {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
    View Profile
    View Forum Posts
    Private Message
    Add as Contact
wanted 3kw inverter any brand {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Member wanted 3kw inverter any brand {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Join Date Oct 2011 Posts 34 Thanks 0 Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[h=2]
wanted 3kw inverter any brand {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Re: sma 3000hf and now sharp nu 250 j5 problems[/h]
all sorted 1st invertor was duff second one works great now one of the bloody pannel plugs that was factory done had a loose connection cheers everyone for you time

hi all im looking for a 3kw any brand new or used got £450 cash can collect im in midlands area text or call me on 07729769766

Sma sent a replacement out but a transit one thats a bare bone invertor you replace your cover with your broken one there is no ecu lol wish i could have got one free

Reply to wanted 3kw inverter any brand in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock