• Latest offer from Electrical2Go! >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD (This Week Hand Dryers) <<
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wanted: 868MHz Wireless Signal Strength Meter in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mr.Si

-
Reaction score
Hi all,
I don't suppose anyone has one of these they no longer use / require.

At present, I can't quite afford the prices of new ones. Ebay doesn't have anything and so I thought I'd ask my favourite electricians...

Please PM me with details if you do.

Many thanks,
Simon

I know it isn't much, but £100 feels expensive to me at the moment. So having found these as the cheapest when new, I was hoping someone may no longer need one and wanted to sell it off.

I am happy to be told that it's not going to happen, it is just on the off-chance really.

Si

Reply to Wanted: 868MHz Wireless Signal Strength Meter in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi guys & gals, I gave in and bought the new Megger MFT-X1. Got my hands on it Friday night, had a little play with it, used it at work on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hi. Not sure if it's the right place to ask, so won't be upset if it gets removed. Apologies if the terminology (PEN/PME/etc) is used...
Replies
Views
I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock