• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wanted Helvar Lighting 900 Router in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

rolyberkin

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As per the title, I am after a couple of Helvar model 900 lighting routers, they look like the photo below, if anyone rips one out or knows anyone who may have one please let me know.

IMG_2818.JPG

As per the title, I am after a couple of Helvar model 900 lighting routers, they look like the photo below, if anyone rips one out or knows anyone who may have one please let me know.

View attachment 45922
Don't know if you are still looking for one, but I recently removed mine. It was in full working order and had been checked by a helvar technician. I also have 3 banks of dimmers. let me know if you still need one or need spares

Don't know if you are still looking for one, but I recently removed mine. It was in full working order and had been checked by a helvar technician. I also have 3 banks of dimmers. let me know if you still need one or need spares
Don’t know if this is still current but do you have available the helvar router? Looking for a replacement for a venue I look after.. thanks

Hi, I still have it if you are interested. I also have 3 banks of dimmers, relay and the switches with their ir remotes
Hi, thanks for reply.. Yes still interested… I think it’s only the router I need as it’s the only weak link . Our dimmers still dim manually, have lost control from the switches which leads me to believe the router is gubbed. Is it a dividing 900, How much would you be looking for it?

Hi, thanks for reply.. Yes still interested… I think it’s only the router I need as it’s the only weak link . Our dimmers still dim manually, have lost control from the switches which leads me to believe the router is gubbed. Is it a dividing 900, How much would you be looking for it?
img_0006-jpeg.1663377

img_0011-jpeg.1663378
Ideally, I would like to sell them as a set. I am not sure there will be takers for the individual parts. Online the router alone seems to be fetching around gbp 450 (Helvar 900 Router - https://smartledandlightingcontrols.co.uk/product/helvar-900-router/). Maybe we can take this discussion off the forum. I setup a temporary email if you want to discuss: [email protected]

Also to be transparent, the reason we changed the system is that one bank of dimmers had stopped working, so you can control 32 out of 36 possible sets. I had the system inspected by a technician at Helvar and they could repair/upgrade it. In the end, I swapped it out as we wanted to get something that was a bit more future proof. I can send you the technician report if you wish as well.

Last edited:

Reply to Wanted Helvar Lighting 900 Router in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net