• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss WANTED - Wera Kraftform Handle and blade set - HANDLE ONLY in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sid

-
Reaction score
I've recently bought the set and was very happy with it until I lost the handle (idiot!)

Just wondered if anyone had an old or spare handle?

Cheers

Reply to WANTED - Wera Kraftform Handle and blade set - HANDLE ONLY in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bloody specific fitting megger test leads! I've lost 2 of my megger probes now. I have plenty of crocodile clips and the long, thin, bendy probe...
Replies
Views
Does anyone use the Wera KK Vde interchange screwdriver ( the handle and removable blades(tips) type ) I have a Spare handle and a 3mm flat , ph2...
Replies
Views
This is the last thing I have for sale if anyone wants a new screwdriver set Wera quick change handle Torx 15,20,25 Slotted 4mm, 3.5mm (and a...
Replies
Views
Daughter has bought a house and it has a home security system, G-Tag setup. Issue is the alarm panel displays are pixelated and you cant see...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, Just wondering what everyone's response to the following scenario is. Letting agents have asked us to carry out an EICR. There was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock