Discuss We are coming to get you Jose.............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Are they going to move the replay away from the Coral Windows Stadium then:sorcerer:

Thats the sponsors name for the Stadium, its Proper and rightful name is Valley Parade.

I find it strange that when Leeds United had there stadium sponsored by Big Waste Skips, they didn't refer to is the Big Waste Stadium, they kept the name Elland Road, or should that be Bellend Road :beatnik2:

Forget Chelski Leeds will be back where they belong sometime in the future , anyone of us from the Reevie era knows the spirit behind the club is still there....

Are they going to move the replay away from the Coral Windows Stadium then:sorcerer:

Thats the sponsors name for the Stadium, its Proper and rightful name is Valley Parade.

I find it strange that when Leeds United had there stadium sponsored by Big Waste Skips, they didn't refer to is the Big Waste Stadium, they kept the name Elland Road, or should that be Bellend Road :beatnik2:
At least you haven't had a perfectly good stadium ( highfield rd )sold for £1 million moved to a white elephant and now have to rent that white elephant from a bunch of bloody egg chasers well I suppose its better than northampton :(
PUSB

ah, football. vying for an award in boredom along with 2 other nominees, cricket and PAT testing.

I just hope Bradford put up more of a fight than my team did when we last played them at Stamford Bridge. It was embarresing how bad we were even though we were 2 divisions lower than them and it was shown to the nation on TV too :(

BBC SPORT | Football | FA Cup | Chelsea 3-0 Nottingham Forest

To be fair i would take a 3-0 defeat as long as we turn up on the day and make a go of it, unlike our league cup final in 2013 where we rolled over against Swansea and got trounced 5-0 after putting in top class performances against Wigan, Arsenal and Villa. But Chelsea are in a class above those 3.

I have taken 3-0 it how badly you play that makes it a good or bad result when your 2 divisions below them.

Well.....WOW!!!!!!!!

No need for a replay or penalties, job done at the Bridge. Very well done:)

Middlesbrough/Bradford to win double 289/1! FA Cup magic at its work this weekend lol.

I dont think Howard will be back on here until the result has truly sunk in and the affects of the alcohol have wore off.

I dont think Howard will be back on here until the result has truly sunk in and the affects of the alcohol have wore off.

It hasn't and it hasn't and the 200 miles drive home was a blur, its even more of a blur now after some cider..........I am totally gobsmacked, stunned is not the word, and even 7 hours later it isn't making any sense. Did this really happen? At 2-0 down i said to my mate, we are gonna get a right hammering here, or words to that effect.

It hasn't and it hasn't and the 200 miles drive home was a blur, its even more of a blur now after some cider..........I am totally gobsmacked, stunned is not the word, and even 7 hours later it isn't making any sense. Did this really happen? At 2-0 down i said to my mate, we are gonna get a right hammering here, or words to that effect.

Had chelsea any of the big guns playing (i didnt see the game)

Reply to We are coming to get you Jose.............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock