Discuss Website update of FIT rates in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

flyman

Is there any requirement within the code of practice to have the current FIT rates rather than the old 41.3p rate? Seems there are some websites that still list the old rate giving an unrealistic comparison.

Now the new rate is "agreed" I would most bona fide companies would expect webpages to provide accurate information to potential customers.

This comes under "advertising standard agency" you cannot advertise something that is not available as part of the reason to buy, they will be given time to change their advertising, but if you wanted to speed the process up there are many ways to do this.

tbh, I reckon that there's been enough press around this that any company still having the old FIT rate on the website is only going to be causing themselves to lose customers, as the customers will know the site hasn't been updated etc. and see this as not being a good sign.

Reply to Website update of FIT rates in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An interesting phone conversation with my own electricity supplier (Good Energy) which was very disappointing, and made me sigh (professionally)...
Replies
Views
Solar PV still attractive tomorrow!STA explains value of solar investment to domestic consumers New calculations show that investing in solar...
Replies
Views
A
G
Having read other posts about peoples’ opinion of REAL, here is the experience of a customer. After trying unsuccessfully for over a month to...
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
F
FIT payments - A cut too soon, a cut too Deep and consequences thereof: Why a cut to FIT tariffs is necessary: It is necessary because the FIT...
Replies
Views
babba
B
F
thought I'd copy this here Hopefully you will have seen the briefing document that we issued earlier this week and we will be following this up...
Replies
Views
flamefix
F

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock