Discuss Well its that time of year again, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

£325 k if you are single

£650 k is you were married and your spouse has already died

Then it’s only paid on sums ABOVE these figures
From what I had read that from April 2018 it was raised by £125k to £450k in 2020 it rises to £500k and couples to £1M, I am not married that has already cost me £240k and that was 15 years ago so not making that mistake again.

I think I will cash in and party like its 1999......... ;o))))))

Saw him at the Lyceum back in the day, a mate of mine at the time ran his UK fan club.

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.19.25.jpg

From what I had read that from April 2018 it was raised by £125k to £450k in 2020 it rises to £500k and couples to £1M, I am not married that has already cost me £240k and that was 15 years ago so not making that mistake again.

I think I will cash in and party like its 1999......... ;o))))))

How have you come to £240k ...

Reply to Well its that time of year again, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just got let go from my job last week as operations manager was in the role for 6 months, previously I was a transport supervisor at...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, first post here which will probably be a lengthy one so please bear with me. I've worked for the past ~4 years as an electrician's mate /...
Replies
Views
H
For the past 2 years or so I've felt like a change in career, and becoming an electrician has always been top of the list. Anyhow, I'm 30 so need...
Replies
Views
hightower
H
F
Hi, I'm new to the forum and am basically looking for a bit of advice. I'm 18 years old and starting University studying a HND in Mechanical...
Replies
Views
Fizzy
F
C
I have been living in working in Asia for the last 6 years and considering a career change. I will turn 30 next year I want to train as an...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock