Discuss Well, that was a short trip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

His is a toy gun. Good job, always weary of a bloke called Stefany.
Thats the toy bitch this is the real bitch,

Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 19.57.16.jpg
Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 19.57.43.jpg

I don't need a weapon to annoy anyone my weapon is a pleasure for some of the wife on here.....
For the optimistic" tag you work I don't, I trawl dating sites and make my "services" available for the lonely wives on here nudge nudge wink wink ;o)))

If you go abroad a quick google will tell you whats available to hire.
In cambodia a mate when back packing bought a bunch of rpgs at a military run range and got to blow up old cars!
In vegas there is a huge gun shop just off the strip where you go in, select your gun or guns then how much ammo you want. Take it out back or the basement and let rip.
Did enough tinkering and got most of that out my system when in the forces.
I quite fancy the outfit in russia where you get to drive a tank and fire live ammo at derelict builings on the ranges.

If you go abroad a quick google will tell you whats available to hire.
In cambodia a mate when back packing bought a bunch of rpgs at a military run range and got to blow up old cars!
In vegas there is a huge gun shop just off the strip where you go in, select your gun or guns then how much ammo you want. Take it out back or the basement and let rip.
Did enough tinkering and got most of that out my system when in the forces.
I quite fancy the outfit in russia where you get to drive a tank and fire live ammo at derelict builings on the ranges.
In Germany the tank regiment when on exercise would sometimes "accidentally" have a tank go through a farmers barn, he got paid out by the army they got loads of beer...........

A friend of mine in Gdansk knows the guy who just around the corner from Gdansk Oliwa station has a T34 parked outside of his house, cool addition has a garden ornament.

Screenshot 2019-01-20 at 18.02.57.jpg

Reply to Well, that was a short trip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net