• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss WHARFEDALE PRO Programme 105T SPEAKERS x12 COMMERCIAL in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Forsale

Wharefdale Pro Programme 105T speakers
These are in used but fantastic condition

These retail at £150 each I'm selling at £30 each
Will sell separately or bin bulk

Spec is as follows

Stylish, Compact & Discrete
Wharfedale Pro Programme 105 / 105T is a foreground/back-ground music speaker, designed for demanding professional applications such as reproduction and reinforcement of music and sound in venues as diverse as airports, houses of worship, schools, retail shops, restaurants and public houses. This model has a 75-20kHz frequency respons, with 80W RMS (320W peak).

Key Features
80W RMS / 160W Program / 320W Peak
75-20kHz frequency response
114dB Max SPL
2-way installation speaker systems
1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
Low distortion, high power 5" woofer
M8 rigging points
Barrier strip inputs
Supplied with adjustable heavy duty steel bracket
Models available with 70v/100v Transformer (‘T’ model)
For venues including houses of worship, retail shops and other public areas

will they fit in the back of my van?

i don't mean loaded into. i mean connected to my 8 track stereo.

Reply to WHARFEDALE PRO Programme 105T SPEAKERS x12 COMMERCIAL in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock