Discuss What did santa bring you in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Well I got spoiled rotten this year, we all know the older we get the presents get smaller and worse year after year.
So Mrs Gmes and I said this year we would make a bit more effort and it worked out ok, I will kick off with some of mine which may not be everyone's idea of a good list but it put a smile on the face of this old Ape.

New ps4 console
Titan fall 2
Samsung VR headset ( Highly recommend )
Portable record Deck
Drone
Jason bourne box set inc latest movie
Amazon echo
also the usual aftershaves and clothes

So all in all It was a good result and I actually ended up with stuff I wanted and not stuff that's sensible.

So what about you guys.

2 bottles of Malt
2 books
A sweater
Tin of sweets
2 jars of Jam
book token
M&S voucher
A hang over from the Malt

New ps4 console
Titan fall 2
Samsung VR headset ( Highly recommend )
Portable record Deck
Drone
Jason bourne box set inc latest movie
Amazon echo
also the usual aftershaves and clothes

1) I thought I would have another mid (well late) life crisis, and said I wouldn't mind buying a PS4 Pro for myself. Her indoors said that there would be a divorce (tempting, but mindful of me pension). So that was out.

2 & 3) So your next two are out.

4) Just to let you know, there's things called CD players & ipod now.

5) Already got a drone, see 1)

6) Already got Jack Bauer dvd's, Bourne's a -----

7) See 1) again

8) Got me-self some deodorant

So I got diddly squat :(

1) I thought I would have another mid (well late) life crisis, and said I wouldn't mind buying a PS4 Pro for myself. Her indoors said that there would be a divorce (tempting, but mindful of me pension). So that was out.

2 & 3) So your next two are out.

4) Just to let you know, there's things called CD players & ipod now.

5) Already got a drone, see 1)

6) Already got Jack Bauer dvd's, Bourne's a -----

7) See 1) again

8) Got me-self some deodorant

So I got diddly squat :(

Re the ps4 I have a strange missus who actually enjoys watching it, she treats it like a movie.

Re the record deck Lol yeah I have a cd players and all the other gadgies but always enjoyed the vinyl + I can connect up to my speaks via Rca

Totally agree Jack bauer is the man and I have been an avid fan from day one and have the full boxset, I am gutted they are doing a new one without bauer, especially considering how it ended with the trade off with Cloe, Oh cloe what a character but it couldn't be the same without Audrey.

Me at Christmas with all my kids and grand kids I have everything at my disposal Love happiness all the big boys toys with little boys to help me.
Every single "big girls toy too:eek: my little pony house,pony's.all the frozen cast and houses (Olaf is a snowman)
Games consoles must have every one cant remember when I last touched one.
Record players all gave away with records to make space in the loft.
Got enough sock and smellys to open up a stall.
Not got a drone but her indoors drones on enough.
Future thoughts-- this old laptop is getting tired it struggles with the snow and adverts here so possibly buy a new one without valves inside.

Totally agree Jack bauer is the man and I have been an avid fan from day one and have the full boxset, I am gutted they are doing a new one without bauer, especially considering how it ended with the trade off with Cloe, Oh cloe what a character but it couldn't be the same without Audrey.

Grrrrgh, I've only got to lunchtime Season 1!

Are you really only on season 1.
If so then you've got a hell of a ride ahead of you.
S1 will be really dated by now but still a good season it was ground breaking when IR came out with it being the first show to be filmed in real time
I wish I could sit down with it again for the first time not knowing what is coming.

Are you really only on season 1.
If so then you've got a hell of a ride ahead of you.
S1 will be really dated by now but still a good season it was ground breaking when IR came out with it being the first show to be filmed in real time
I wish I could sit down with it again for the first time not knowing what is coming.

I was fibbing. I think I saw up to season 3, then realised 24 was now actually 72.

Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

You should revisit it mate things happen in s4 that set the show up for all the seasons that follow, it was probably the best one for me.

You should revisit it mate things happen in s4 that set the show up for all the seasons that follow, it was probably the best one for me.
Trouble is I forgotten what happened in 1-3. Suppose I could watch the start of each episode............Previously on 24!

When Chuck Norris and Superman have sleep overs, they argue over who has the cooler Jack Bauer Pyjamas...

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/index.php...tm_term=1100702182763&utm_content=Lyte 50+ CW

Great minds think alike, My Mrs outdid herself as she offered to go to the local Screwfix as I had bought some materials on a 10% off day, she bought the same radio bagged 10% off and also blagged two T shirts and pens off the Dewalt Rep. Amazed at how good a bit of kit it is, well pleased!:)

Reply to What did santa bring you in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock