Discuss What do you make about this drone at gatwick airport in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

That won't lead them to whoever is/was controlling it.

Apparently these are the ones detained;
Yahoo is now part of Oath - https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gatwick-drone-identities-arrested-couple-154935292.html

I see that the media who originally named the couple are blaming the police for revealing their identity, and also now apparently, if it were not for the press revealing their identity, the police would not have been so quick to discover these particular suspects had a 'cast-iron, watertight alibi'. I also see that the couple have been mentally scarred by the whole balls up, and will be seeking compensation (can't say I blame them). Even the father-in-law thinks it might have a knock on effect for his double glazing business.

Cha-ching, cha-ching :D

Told you that Surrey Sussex SMT would’ve more worried about their next press release and they still f**k it up. Same with poor old Cliff Richard. Police have been running scared of the media for some time. My policy was always to tell the media to s*d off until there was something concrete to talk about.

Told you that Surrey Sussex SMT would’ve more worried about their next press release and they still f**k it up. Same with poor old Cliff Richard. Police have been running scared of the media for some time. My policy was always to tell the media to s*d off until there was something concrete to talk about.

Arrh see another contented ex-employee.

well, i can honestly say it wasn't me. although us scousers have the technology to fly a drone over an airport. , we can't see an opportunity to nick anything from the exercise. i have my people working onit though, and if a plan comes together, you lot will be the first to miss your flights.

I think nothing was really there, some pilot panicked after seeing a bird and the goverment don't want to loose face by admitting nothing was there afterall.

Reply to What do you make about this drone at gatwick airport in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock