Discuss what do you think about this design ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jam_in

Hi guys ! i want to know your opinions about this design before i lunch it in store!
would you wear this t-shirt ?!
how much you rank it on a scale of 10 ?!
do you have any suggestions to make it better?!
do you have any other ideas or designs would you see it on a t-shirt ?!
thanks

front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys ! i want to know your opinions about this design before i lunch it in store!
thanks

View attachment 34741
9 out of 10 spanner is a bit naff maybe a screwdriver

To me its more mechanical than electrical. Soldering iron, wire cutters, meter leads, something like that may have been better.... Just my opinion mate.
Also the spanner angle just doesn't look right with the hand.

a 2 prong voltage tester would be better. like the avatar btw, Scousers Rule OK?.

Just so that I don't come across like a total arse, that just slags everything off, I really like your idea. The text is great. I just don't like the pic.

maybe a torque driver would be an easy choice.
m1gwD365ZWuBJuWcExxJP7g.jpg

add a pozi bit.

Just as long as the angle of whatever is in the hand is at the same angle of the hand.
The hand in the pic is straight on. The spanner is at an angle. It doesn't look right.
Maybe you could take a pic of your hand with whatever you are going to hold and then use an app to get the cartoon / grey scale affect you want.

could be worse. could have been a blowlamp.

thanks

View attachment 34741
Lets not take the Mick, I think the OP has a good chance of making some money out of his idea, and judging by some of the Electricians T shirts out there, I think his offering is a good one (apart from the Spanner) I reckon both of Tel's ideas are good ones it shows people that perhaps we are serious and value our skills, and showing up to date tools can only help the OP, I for one hope it comes to fruition, go with the driver or tester either one is just the job, this could go on ebay as the best Sparkie's T shirt out there good idea mate hope it works out.

Reply to what do you think about this design ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net