Discuss What do you want in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes definately out of the EU. As much as people try to convince them selves that immigration is good for the country, If I had a a yes no vote yes or no, then I know which if go for.

Well, one for the workers, to show I am equally balanced with a chip on both shoulders....ha. Zero hours contracts, abolish them now. I know our employment laws are a little too sided, now, towards the employee BUT . this practice is just wrong on so many levels.

A complete restructure of ALL government run bodies.

If the NHS and all local government run bodies were businesses they would go bust overnight.

This needs to change so that we the tax payer can get the best bang for our buck and so that all our nurses, doctors, binmen, social workers etc can keep their jobs and do what they need to do.

So the next government can do what ever the hell they like as long as those 2 things are sorted out?
Interesting viewpoint mate.

A system to allow unemployed people to get the job they want and not just a job the Jobcentre consider that they can do.
This could involve extra training which is paid for by the state, but that's your last chance - after that you have to do whatever entry level job you can get, as is the current procedure.

The reasoning behind this is that not everyone knows what they want to do straight after leaving school, not everyone can afford to pay for training, and to offer a lifeline to people stuck in 'dead end' jobs like telesales.

More money for nurses
More money for teachers
More money for soldiers
More money for the elderly
More money for the poor
Free X-Boxes and plasma TVs for every child receiving free school meals, ie "an end to child poverty"
Lower taxes

In addition to that the bin men will come round every morning, empty the bins and get the kids ready for school so 'hard-working' single mothers can have a well-deserved lie-in.

EQUALITY with the exception of the government who shall be treated like 2nd class citizens and have wages capped at £35k with no bonuses.
That should generate a few extra million per year to pay for stuff we actually need

£500 benefit cap / equivalent of 40 working hours, people getting money for having kids is something i disagree with, my opinion is if you can pay for them you can have them if not abortions are free

Nice, all single mothers to be forced to have abortions.
Sorry Mrs Jones, your soldier husband died while defending his Country's interests overseas, you now must abort your child as the tax payers don't want to pay to support it.

Nice, all single mothers to be forced to have abortions.
Sorry Mrs Jones, your soldier husband died while defending his Country's interests overseas, you now must abort your child as the tax payers don't want to pay to support it.
you say that but it should be limited to a certain amount of children (unless the mother has say octuplets then she can have it)

otherwise there a drain on resources.

there was a program on a while ago about a family with 18 children they got something like 40-50k a year benefits

Since I started this I suppose I'd best chip in with what I want from the next government.
A fairer society
Companies being forced to pay a living wage instead of using the benefits system to subsidise their businesses. Tesco, I'm looking at you and your ilk here.
An end to the House of Lords, if that can't be done then an end to religious leaders (bishops) having the right to a seat
A massive programme of social housing being built
Scrapping of HS2 and Trident.
A more ethical foreign policy
A cut in the number of MPs
That'll do for now

Reply to What do you want in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net