Discuss What ruin a Sharpie? on yer bike in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i'd abuse an apprentice before abusing one of my sharpies.

I got that too but just let it pass! Sharpie = permanent marker that writes lovely when its new but if you mistreat it - writes like you're a caveman! Hence the conversation which I agree with though I don't know the start of it (only on my first coffee!)

Aha I see, well you (or I) learn something new every day! Still I call it a permanent marker, but then I am from the south of England.

Classic @Wilko - I was scared watching it. We truly gave them the cream of our crop didn't we? And then others followed for a tenner! Wonder if they would have followed if they saw that film.
It does clear one thing up though, where Scott from 'Neighbours' got his hair style and haircut! 'Gran'!

Reply to What ruin a Sharpie? on yer bike in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Pretty new here, so not sure if this question goes into this thread I am not an electrician; however, I plan to integrate IOT devices and...
Replies
Views
Afternoon! Below is a picture of my Reliant Outlet and Transfer Switch Box. My inside panel does not have anything telling me about what I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Been playing around with a fair few blogs for a while related to this topic. UK Tiling Forum that is. UK Tiling Forum - The Tiling Forum for the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
So a couple of people have mentioned to me before now that the standard MySQL search system we have on the forum isn't up to much. It's partly...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock