Discuss What Wholesalers do you use in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I like local. Denmans for me at the moment. Used to be Wilts but moved location.
Electric Center offer good discount, not local but deliver quickly so keep them in the loop.
The odd request for improved discount cant do any harm.
Internet shopping for larger items can save surprisingly too.

I had a good deal on some rolls of cable the other day at B and aint got a clue, got t them to pricematch CEF but they got the VAT and +VAT prices muddled so i got that knocked off too, i would have bought from Meteor but they had no stock of 2.5mm, so glad i didnt now lol

Meteor are cheap, but I won't be using again.

Ordered over christmas a bit of gear which there advice was it would be dispatched during the non bank holiday period over christams. Great it turned up on the thursday after we'd been back at work in Jan.

Sounded like customer service didn't give one when I phoned to chase it.

Meteor are cheap, but I won't be using again.

Ordered over christmas a bit of gear which there advice was it would be dispatched during the non bank holiday period over christams. Great it turned up on the thursday after we'd been back at work in Jan.

Sounded like customer service didn't give one when I phoned to chase it.
a lot of wholesalers are like that, there are some that i will use but i will never order anything through them.

asked one to get me some carbon brushes, they said they ordered some in the week before and should be in early next week (called on a sat)

gave them a call on wednesday, sorry mate it will be wednesday next week because of bank holiday, went online and had them next day

I use CEF Lutterworth mostley - but only because I know lee the branch manager. Still have to barter prices, and you still never know how much the bill will be. Had 3 quotes from 3 different members of staff at Lutterworth for some collingwood H2 Pro's in one morning and was quoted 3 different prices lol.

Reply to What Wholesalers do you use in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net