Discuss Whats going on.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Go on @Dan . What's happening with all the posts. We can't reply to any. What am I missing... ( Besides a brain.... )

View attachment 35164

could be worse. could be swamped by plunbers.

Come on @Dan. You are sill at it. What's the point of these posts?
What happens if I block you? Will all the post go?

I just click Mark forums read and they all disappear. They are annoying so I find its worth dismissing the lot.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will try doing that.
I use an RSS feed in Firefox to have a quick look through the latest forum threads and they occupy quite a bit of that as well.

Just tried ignoring dan. We cannot ignore staff members apparently..

Just tried ignoring dan. We cannot ignore staff members apparently..

That's a shame. No offence to Dan. The site is great and I'm sure he spends lots of time on it but recently all communication from him has been spam.
I have just done what @mykey has suggested and marked them all as Read. All gone now. Back to 209 new post.

I know some things can get annoying Lads but just put up with it until @Dan can get back on and sort things, as you all know he has more than this forum to deal with so can't be on them all at the same time, I'm sure he is dealing with other things elsewhere and will get back here soon and blitz through any niggles.

@LeeH fancy trying to ignore Staff after the way we look after you all tut tut bloody tut :oops::oops::oops:

I know some things can get annoying Lads but just put up with it until @Dan can get back on and sort things, as you all know he has more than this forum to deal with so can't be on them all at the same time, I'm sure he is dealing with other things elsewhere and will get back here soon and blitz through any niggles.

@LeeH fancy trying to ignore Staff after the way we look after you all tut tut bloody tut :oops::oops::oops:

It was my idea to ignore Dan. His name is against all the spam posts going up. I've taken mykey's advice and just keep marking all the forum posts as Read.

Go on @Dan . What's happening with all the posts. We can't reply to any. What am I missing... ( Besides a brain.... )

View attachment 35164
Cross-promoting the forums a bit more, or at least testing it out a bit. I've now disabled it for those that are Electricians Arms and above, assuming most of those know about our other forums anyway. But the newbies who perhaps have new-builds or are considering courses (therefore perhaps considering other trades) or DIYers that might need advice on a few trades, it could perhaps be a handy feature to have.

Needs a bit of work. But after I set it up I went the pub. What's wrong with that? :D :D
And if it was for extra money, which it isn't, what's wrong with that too? :D :D

Always the same few moaning about money isn't it lol

Cross-promoting the forums a bit more, or at least testing it out a bit. I've now disabled it for those that are Electricians Arms and above, assuming most of those know about our other forums anyway. But the newbies who perhaps have new-builds or are considering courses (therefore perhaps considering other trades) or DIYers that might need advice on a few trades, it could perhaps be a handy feature to have.

Needs a bit of work. But after I set it up I went the pub. What's wrong with that? :D :D
And if it was for extra money, which it isn't, what's wrong with that too? :D :D

Always the same few moaning about money isn't it lol

That's for the reply @Dan.

Reply to Whats going on.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock