Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

6 out 10 Electricians who experience sexual goings on at work............are employed by the council. Fact.
well this was at a private house (in fact one of the mags was called `private`)....this was a while back....it was a large house...they evidently had cash....but it was filthy n all.....every surface was greasy...and the toilet was dirty n all....
some people....you see it all dont you when goin round

LOL

oh yeah, some places i worked when i was an apprentice...........absolutely disgusting.

This one bloke in a flat he rented had pushed 2 lounge chairs into a corner of his kitchen to hoard all his household rubbish, no jokes it was touching the ceiling. Dirty B**tard.

You always get offered a brew in the houses that you really don't want one.......always!

I went to install a couple of new sockets in a hair salon, when i arrived i was met by the owner who was very camp.

Anyway, i got on with the job and before i'd finished the guy came walking up to me with the cash to pay for the job, I was a little bit shocked as i hadn't even finished yet so i said to him "thanks, i wish all of my customers were like you"

He smiled, then winked, then said "I wish all mine were like you"....it was a little bit scary

Only ever encountered stuff I'd rather not have seen. Sex toy for a late 50's women who was obese. Strap on in a married couples house, they'd be 40+ with kids.

Don't care what folks do behind closed doors in their sex lives (underage stuff aside!), I'd just not rather have a brutal clue that paints a horrible picture!

vibrator on the floor at the back of a bed(quite sticky and covered in dust but still in working order)

jazz mags in a religious persons house

a vibrator plus ky gel plus condoms and jazz mags in a loft

some ancient magazines from the early 60,s called "parade" under a bath(behind the panel)--- dirty boy!!!

edited, spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
there was this time i had to go and do a periodic at this rented house....
was just taking the lid of ov the 2D to get an R1 R2...when i noticed a strange lookin bottle on the shelf....
upon reading the label i noticed it killed various things....such as lice, crabs and scabies mites....
next point to test was in the bedroom......right over the bed that point was.....
imagine the fear i felt of something `leaping off` onto me...

o,h and a po-n vid (vhs) on top of the wadrobe in the a nursing home, it was of the fella& his wife that lived in an attached flat- his wife and him starred in the vid
we borrowed it over a weekend to take a gander:laugh3:

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net