Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did a job a few years back for a lovely old couple, typical grandparents, had been to their house on a number of times doing various bits n bobs
anyway was there one day fitting an extra socket and he stated that he had put a new light switch in the bedroom, but in doing so the pull switch above the bed no longer worked - would I mind having a look
went upstairs and removed the switch and turned around to tell him I needed to borrow steps to view ceiling switch and saw 2 framed pictures on the wall, about 3'x2' each, both of them naked on the bed, one she was lying in between his legs facing the camera, legs wide enough to see everything and he was pulling her n*pples, whilst in the other photo he was down on her with his ar*e in the air.
They must have been at least 70 when the photo was taken.
question, who took the photos, where did they get them printed cos Internet photo printing hadn't really taken off then.
And did he just forget they were there
i have never been back

I was 18 working for my dad and doing a rewire ( nice house )
I told the very nice young lady ( she must have been about 30 / 35 that I would be in the bedrooms the following day so she said she would leave the back door open,

I aarived the following morning and started taking boards up on the first floor , got the the master bedroom walked in and she was in bed , I appologised and turned to walk out , of thats ok she said , could you pass me my dreesing gown ( 3/4 length - red ) as i passed it to her she flung back the duvet to reveal she was starkers, I left the room and went down stairs , she came down in her dressing gown and made me some tea and called me into the kitchen ( I was leaning against the table , she brought my tea over and brushed past me letting her gown fall open ( she was a real cracker ) I completely **** myself , phoned my dad and asked him to come over , when he arrived she disappeared upstairs .

Every time I saw any of the other lads the ripped the **** something rotten - now had i have been three years older!

vibrator on the floor at the back of a bed(quite sticky and covered in dust but still in working order)

jazz mags in a religious persons house

a vibrator plus ky gel plus condoms and jazz mags in a loft

some ancient magazines from the early 60,s called "parade" under a bath(behind the panel)--- dirty boy!!!

edited, spelling

:lol: how do you know it still worked

moved a bed to test some sockets and found an a4 colour photo of a woman holding herself open with both thumbs,thumb ring on one of her thumbs.....never met the woman who lived there as her husband let us in that morning,when she came home later that day...my eyes went straight to her hands and there it was....the thumb ring......she didnt seem the type at all :smug:

moved a bed to test some sockets and found an a4 colour photo of a woman holding herself open with both thumbs,thumb ring on one of her thumbs.....never met the woman who lived there as her husband let us in that morning,when she came home later that day...my eyes went straight to her hands and there it was....the thumb ring......she didnt seem the type at all :smug:

PLEASE tell me you trousered that pic..:)

J

I was 18 and an apprentice and as usual i was the ratboy taking cables underfloor etc... We once worked in a female secondary catholic school during term and one of my jobs was to pull a cable on the underside of some slatted steps that led into the canteen ... so halfway across on my back the bell rang and the next 10mins were heaven 200 15/17 yr olds walked over me in short skirts (note i was 18!! so not doing a jimmy Sav'!...totally unexpected) and it came as no supprise been young that i couldn't roll over for at least 15mins.

Last edited:
Walked in a house once to find human faeces on the hearth, later informed by the neighbour that the toilet hasn't worked for years. **** on the hearth, wait for it to go hard....on the coal fire it goes...sick!!

Once, Moved a chest of drawers to be haunted by a wierd hum for ten minutes...figured out it was coming from said chest of drawers..I'm sure the customer would of been gutted to reach over in their time of need to find their big black weapon had no juice. So I did the customary thing and turned it off!

Finally, just recently, did a re-wire while the cutsomer had gone on Holiday. He informed me when he left that his mate may stay over from time to time to "look after the house". Arrived on the second day, apprentice went upstairs, shouted me to come look. Went in, he's sitting on the bed flicking through a karma sutra 365 book (my back ached just looked at some of the positions) along with a pleasure box (lube, rubbers and the like). Sure to say that wasn't there the day before, his mate had been doing a grand job of looking after the house...legend! Safe to say after we moved it around a bit, there was no further evidance of him staying over again!

Just finishing our trial installation of our new rfid hotel locks, all going well with Best Western hotels...come to Liverpool apartments, and while on the installation, we knocked on one appartement when a very young girl asked us to quickly come come in and openened the bathroom door while her friend stood stakers soking wet and blushing......I love these hen nights....!

Used to enjoy taking the apprentices on jobs in the sewing room at Longbridge, particularly if it was a fault on the footpedals that operated the machines. We would send him under the table where one of the girls would grab his head and shove it between her legs, if he was lucky she'd have no underwear on!

One site overlooked some older built houses. Every Tuesday morning one quite attractive woman used to do her housework in the buff.

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net