Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Every type of legal sex toy, legal mag or video, blow up dolls of all types, some legal non prescription sex drug stuff - just about everything you can imagine and quite a bit you don't want to. I was changing light fittings in a **** warehouse. the girls working there told me it's like selling beans after a while - but where is the sauce!

well ive seen it all in my time sex toys naked pic shoot guns in cupboards
got a call from a friend a little while ago his round a mates house can i pop round a look at a light when u throw the bedroom switch the fuse tripped
so said to the lady need to get in to the loft she said if full you can’t so i just thought k ill move it
so as she turned her head up i go in to the loft
then i heard he say OH NO
well all i can say is nice factory up there my mate did not even no about it

also years ago worked in a church with a flat above it were the minster live my mate had already been in there and said to me his gay
i said how you no wait till were there so once in there he flick over a box of matches form a gay bar

k but we need real proof i said he said no way
so off i go snooping around like you do well i find this box by the bed with arse lube and rubber in and under the bed a door with leather straps nailed to it call my mate in he said enough is enough so i had to move this draw unit and as i did the draw fell open with a load of videos in it with titles like men at work tony big brother so i call my mate again he said don’t put one on well i said we need proof as the title might mean any think so we put one on well hardcore gay was an understatement and his a minster
also seen maggots crawling in people carpet dirty nappies behind the settee

my mate once we was working in a bathroom we a old lady walking in a took a **** with him in there she was 60 plus
ive seen it all in my time
even had people still in bed when working in their bed room and they got out of bed and scared the **** out of me as i did no no they was there

also no a freind doing councial rewires went in to a flat were a bloke lived to find dolls kids toys kids pic ect he rang the police and the carted the man off and charged him for being a pedo

also found used suringes crake pipes been offerd untold drugs when working in people houses

Last edited by a moderator:

also years ago worked in a church with a flat above it were the minster live my mate had already been in there and said to me his gay
i said how you no wait till were there so once in there he flick over a box of matches form a gay bar

k but we need real proof i said he said no way
so off i go snooping around like you do well i find this box by the bed with arse lube and rubber in and under the bed a door with leather straps nailed to it call my mate in he said enough is enough so i had to move this draw unit and as i did the draw fell open with a load of videos in it with titles like men at work tony big brother so i call my mate again he said don’t put one on well i said we need proof as the title might mean any think so we put one on well hardcore gay was an understatement and his a minster

I woulda just taken my mates word for it

this is a strange story from the past
i was working in ringwood, and didn,t have any lunch, so i went for a walk to the sandwich shop
on the way i saw a vhs video laying on the top of a low privit bush, i ignored it

once i had got my sandwich i walked back, it was still there so i picked it up and took it home, i played it-- lo&behold---2 guys in a bath bu--ing each other
each to their own i spose!

Walked in a house once to find human faeces on the hearth, later informed by the neighbour that the toilet hasn't worked for years. **** on the hearth, wait for it to go hard....on the coal fire it goes...sick!!

Once, Moved a chest of drawers to be haunted by a wierd hum for ten minutes...figured out it was coming from said chest of drawers..I'm sure the customer would of been gutted to reach over in their time of need to find their big black weapon had no juice. So I did the customary thing and turned it off!

Finally, just recently, did a re-wire while the cutsomer had gone on Holiday. He informed me when he left that his mate may stay over from time to time to "look after the house". Arrived on the second day, apprentice went upstairs, shouted me to come look. Went in, he's sitting on the bed flicking through a karma sutra 365 book (my back ached just looked at some of the positions) along with a pleasure box (lube, rubbers and the like). Sure to say that wasn't there the day before, his mate had been doing a grand job of looking after the house...legend! Safe to say after we moved it around a bit, there was no further evidance of him staying over again!
is that to `bake a cake`..?...

Walked in a house once to find human faeces on the hearth, later informed by the neighbour that the toilet hasn't worked for years. **** on the hearth, wait for it to go hard....on the coal fire it goes...sick!!

Once, Moved a chest of drawers to be haunted by a wierd hum for ten minutes...figured out it was coming from said chest of drawers..I'm sure the customer would of been gutted to reach over in their time of need to find their big black weapon had no juice. So I did the customary thing and turned it off!

Finally, just recently, did a re-wire while the cutsomer had gone on Holiday. He informed me when he left that his mate may stay over from time to time to "look after the house". Arrived on the second day, apprentice went upstairs, shouted me to come look. Went in, he's sitting on the bed flicking through a karma sutra 365 book (my back ached just looked at some of the positions) along with a pleasure box (lube, rubbers and the like). Sure to say that wasn't there the day before, his mate had been doing a grand job of looking after the house...legend! Safe to say after we moved it around a bit, there was no further evidance of him staying over again!
is that what they call `coals from newcastle`...newcastle under lyme that is?..lol
or were they just `stoking` the fires?...lol
:joker:

I once did a economy 7 rad in a prostitutes house, i had to arrange with the landlord (pimp) to gain access.

Not on a job, but one of my tenants left this behind
Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

An 8" long black dildo covered in hair and all sorts of stuff,not cleaned since last recent use!, a female friend as well, I wonder if she left it for me?

Come on then Tidy boiler, what is it. I know it's nowt to do with basting turkeys

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock