Discuss When the customer is always right in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

solarsavings

-
Arms
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether yesterday was a good or bad day...............got to the job and the customers starts telling us how we're going to do it and how we are going to re-fit his solar thermal where he want's it or we are not doing the job. Within ten minutes he was left on his doorstep with trembling lips and we were on our way home.

Yesterday was a good day :) And today I've re-sold the install to someone we told a week ago we couldn't fit them in.

IMHO the customer isn't always right but (almost always) deserves to be listened to. If you have a fundamental difference of opinion that can't be resolved through an amicable conversation/negotiation then it's best to quietly and politely walk away. So it sounds like you're having a pretty good day.

We've had one like that, not quite as bad but we'd squeezed him in so that we didn't let him down and we've had all sorts of issues that in a normal situation wouldn't be a hassle but because of all the pressure we're under it looks so much worse. Of course some customers just haven't registered how much pressure we're under at the minute.

On the up side we've had some great customers who have been really appreciative and in this case Solarsavings I don't there are many that would have done any different to you. I just find it frustrating that I can't provide the level of service that we normally provide.

Reply to When the customer is always right in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock