Discuss WHERE IS BEST SOLAR PV COURSE IN NORTH WEST AREA? COST? DURATION? please help!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mgnelec09

I am currently looking at going down the solar pv road and looking for the most cost effective but detailed course to be able to install from scratch.

If anyone can give my a heads up on one thats worth spending the money on and the cost and duration of the course.

Also I could do with it being within 25 miles of Wigan

Many Thanks Steve:drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best advice - leave it alone and save your money. I'd hate anyone else to be in our situation where we're at the beck and call of the government's decisions about Fit. There are firms all over closing their doors to solar, have a look at some other alternatives the solar gold rush is officially over.

Im baffled why people are stressing still about getting their mcs or desperately trying to kid themselves that they can get do it at anything like what I for one budgeted at.
I wish I was in the situation of not having yet done it and have more in the bank, more hair (with no grey ones) fallen out with the mrs soooo many times and hadnt lost some good long term customers due to my head being stuck up my own a rse trying to get installs finished before the 12th.
As said save your money, save your relationship save yourself alot of nightmares, stress and worry.

due to my head being stuck up my own a rse trying to get installs finished before the 12th.

and what really hacks me off is all the installs I've seen finished over the last 2/3 weeks. Guess when they would have been registered ......

I've come to the conclusion that honesty doesn't pay, even if it makes me feel better!

Reply to WHERE IS BEST SOLAR PV COURSE IN NORTH WEST AREA? COST? DURATION? please help!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net